All personal information provided on the Web Site and online credit card transactions are transmitted through a secure server using Secure Socket Layering (SSL), encryption technology.
We are committed to handling your personal information with the highest standards of information security. We take appropriate physical, electronic and administrative steps to maintain the security and accuracy of personally identifiable information we collect, including limiting the number of people who have physical access to our database servers, as well as employing electronic security systems and password protections that guard against unauthorized access. Our Web Site uses encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal information during data transport. SSL encrypts ordering information such as your name, address and credit card number. Our customer service center and stores also operate over a private, secure network. Please note that e-mail is not encrypted and is not considered to be a secure means of transmitting credit card information.
You may purchase online merchandise by calling toll-free 1.866.642.3464 extension 1364 - Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and one of our customer service associates will gladly take your order. During off-hours you may call and leave a message and an associate will return the call the following day or Monday if you call on a weekend.
To help us achieve our goal of providing the highest quality products and services, we use information from our interactions with you and other customers, as well as from other parties. Because we respect your privacy, we have implemented procedures to ensure that your personal information is handled in a safe, secure, and responsible manner.
Generally, you may browse the Web Site without providing any personally identifiable information. However, we may ask you to provide personally identifiable information at various times and places on this Web Site. In some cases, if you choose not to provide us with the requested information, you may not be able to access all of this Web Site or participate in all of its features.
We receive and store any personally identifiable information you enter on the Web Site, whenever you shop with Bruce Rossmeyer’s Daytona Harley-Davidson -- online, through our catalogs, or in our stores, or information you give us in any other way.
We may collect and store the following personal information:
- email address, physical contact information (such as your name, address, telephone number, driver's license number, and birth date), and financial information (if provided by you), such as credit card or bank account numbers;
- transactional information based on your activities on the sites (such as bidding, buying, and content you generate or that relates to your account);
- shipping, billing and other information you provide to purchase or ship a motorcycle;
- community discussions, chats, dispute resolution, correspondence through our sites, and correspondence sent to us;
- other information from your interaction with our site, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
- additional information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself or if we believe you are violating site policies (for example, we may ask you to send us an ID or bill to verify your address, or to answer additional questions online to help verify your identity or ownership of an item you list);
- information from other companies, such as demographic and navigation data; and
- other supplemental information from third parties (for example, if you incur a debt to eBay, we will generally conduct a credit check by obtaining additional information about you from a credit bureau, as permitted by law).
When you register with us as an online customer, we may ask for additional information, such as your make, model, and year of bike. If you use one of our services, or participate in one of our promotions or sweepstakes, we may ask for additional information, such as your age, interests or product preferences.
From your purchases and other interactions with us, we obtain information concerning the specific products or services you purchase or use. When you visit this Web Site, our web server automatically collect anonymous information such as log data and IP addresses. We may use the automatically collected information for a number of purposes, such as improving our site design, product assortments, customer service, and special promotions.
How The Information Is Used to Enhance Our Services.
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
- to complete your purchase transactions
- to provide the services you request
- to send you our catalogs and other offerings by mail or email
- to keep you informed about the status of your orders
- to identify your product and service preferences, so we can notify you of new or additional products, services, and promotions that might be of interest to you
- to notify you of product recalls or provide other information concerning products you have purchased
- to improve our merchandise selections, customer service, and overall shopping experience
Limited Information Sharing.
All of the information that we collect, as described above, may be shared among Rossmeyer Daytona Motorcycles, Inc.; Rossmeyer Fort Lauderdale Motorcycles, Inc.; Bruce Rossmeyer’s Destination Daytona, and Destination Daytona Hotel & Suites.
Service Providers: We also may disclose information to outside companies that help us bring you the products and services we offer. For example, we may work with an outside company to: (a) manage a database of customer information; (b) assist us in distributing e-mails; (c) assist us with direct marketing and data collection; (d) provide us storage and analysis; (d) provide fraud prevention; and (e) other services designed to assist us in maximizing our business potential. We require that these outside companies agree to keep confidential all information we share with them and to use the information only to perform their obligations in the agreements.
Compliance with Law: We may provide access to information when legally required to do so, to cooperate with police investigations or other legal proceedings, to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Web Site, to limit our legal liability and protect our rights or to protect the rights, property or safety of visitors of this Web Site or the public.
You Can Choose How We Use Information. We provide you with a number of choices regarding our handling of your nonpublic personally identifiable information.
Removal From Direct Mail or Tele-Marketing: If you shop at the Bruce Rossmeyer Daytona Harley-Davidson stores and wish to be removed from the list of customers that receive direct mail or telemarketing calls, please either:
- Write to: Daytona Harley-Davidson, c/o Webmaster, 1637 N US Hwy 1, Ormond Beach, Florida, 32174; or,
- Call toll-free at 1.866-642-3463 extension 1364; or
- Email us at support@BruceRossmeyer.com
And, state one of the following:
- "NO MAIL AND NO EMAIL OFFERS" (if you don't want to receive offers by mail or email);
- "NO PHONE OFFERS" (if you don't want to receive offers by phone); or
- "NO PHONE, MAIL OR EMAIL OFFERS" (if you don't want to receive any of the three).
If you choose to write to us, please include your name, address and credit card account number (if you used one in a transaction with our store).
Please understand that customer lists are prepared well in advance of an offering so you may continue to receive some offers after you send us a request not to use your information for specified marketing purposes. We appreciate your patience and understanding in giving us time to carry out your request. Please note that we do not offer an opt-out option in regard to sharing nonpublic personally identifiable information about you among the Bruce Rossmeyer’s Daytona Harley-Davidson Group entities.
California Privacy Rights.
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal customer information we share with third parties or corporate affiliates for those third parties or corporate affiliates' direct marketing purposes. That notice will identify the categories of information shared and will include a list of the third parties and affiliates with which it was shared, along with their names and addresses. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the following address: Daytona Harley-Davidson, c/o Webmaster, 1637 N US Hwy 1, Ormond Beach, Florida, 32174. Please allow 30 days for a response.
What Are Cookies And How They Are Used.
A "cookie" is a small data file stored by your Web browser on your computer's hard drive. It allows us to recognize your computer (but not specifically who is using it) upon entering our site by associating the identification numbers in the cookie with other customer information you have provided us. That customer information is stored on our secured database.
Protecting children's privacy is important to us. Our Web Site is a general audience site. We do not collect or maintain information from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our Web Site is targeted to attract anyone under 13. We also do not send email correspondence to anyone who tells us that they are under the age of 13 without their parent's consent. Our online sweepstakes are restricted to entrants who are at least 18 years old. Children under the age of 13 should always ask their parents or guardians for permission before providing any personal information to anyone online. We urge parents and guardians to participate in their children's online activities and use parental control or other web filtering technology to supervise children's access to the web.
Links To Other Web Sites.
While visiting BruceRossmeyer.com, you may link to Web sites operated by our business partners or other third parties. This does not mean that we endorse these Web sites. We do not make any representations or warranties about any Web site you may access through this Web site. They are independent from us, and we have no control over, or responsibility for, their information or activities.
Online Account Registration.
To make online shopping faster and easier, you may register with BruceRossmeyer.com. As a registered customer, you only have to enter your shipping addresses and billing information once; they will be securely stored with us for your future use. Using your name and a password of your choice, you may access your account online at any time to add, delete, or change information.
If you are using a public computer, we strongly encourage you to LOG OUT at the conclusion of your session. Your information will still be stored with us but it will not be accessible to anyone else from that computer.
You will receive promotional e-mails from us only if you have asked to receive them. If you do not want to receive email from Daytona Harley-Davidson or its affiliates you can click on the unsubscribe link and hit send at the bottom of any email communication sent by us. Please allow us 3 business days from when the request was received to complete the removal, as some of our promotions may already have been in process before you submitted your request.
Notification to Mac Users.
Macintosh users must place their online orders using Safari or Firefox. These browsers allow us to offer our customers the highest level of security; other browsers prevent users from viewing secure pages during the checkout process. We apologize for any inconvenience.
By using this Web Site, you accept the policies set forth in this disclosure.
We'll be happy to provide additional information or answer any questions.
- Email us at support@BruceRossmeyer.com; or,
- Call toll-free 1.866-642-3463, extension 1364; or
- Mail to:
Rossmeyer Daytona Motorcycles, Inc.
1637 N US Hwy 1
Ormond Beach, Florida 32174